Would you like to join self-organised and autonomous team and work with complex projects?
Drop us a line – we look forward to hearing from you!
Edvinas Vitkus, Team Lead
You will be:
- Gathering, documenting, analyzing and obtaining approval on business requirements from clients
- Working on and presenting possible solutions
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
You will need:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in business process analysis and workflow diagrams (BPMN)
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Strong time-management skills
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 2500 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: