Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with challenging IT projects?
If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be ;)
Mikas Stankevičius, Team Lead
You will be:
- Gathering, documenting, analyzing and obtaining approval on business requirements from clients
- Working out and presenting possible solutions
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
You will need:
- At least 3-4 years experience in business process analysis and workflow diagrams (BPMN);
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience in performance and security testing
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in business process analysis
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Bonuses: Successful team performance results in regular quarterly team bonuses.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is from 1200 to 2500.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: