C++ Developer (Image processing)
We’re currently on the lookout for an experienced C++ professional with a passion for creating simple and beautiful solutions for complex problems. Scroll down to learn more about the type of work that you’ll be doing.
Apply today if the below looks appealing – we look forward to hearing from you.
You will be:
- Building QA visual inspection platform for the world’s leading electronics manufacturer
- Working within an experienced Industrial Automation and Computer Vision development team while using best practices
- Collaborating with the client’s developers and business experts regarding the architecture and other technical questions, as well as clarifying the requirements
You will need:
- 3+ years experience with Modern C++ (17 and above)
- Familiarity with version control workflows using git
- Applied knowledge of multithreading
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with Objective-C
- Familiarity with software development for MacOS
- Graphics and/or GPGPU programming expertise
- Autonomy: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3600 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
What We Offer
We have an annual training budget for every team member and encourage participation in knowledge-sharing sessions and local or global conferences to support professional development. Our competence leads will ensure that your technology knowledge is always up to date.
We are flexible about where and when you work, whether you prefer to be in our office in the heart of Vilnius, work remotely, or have specific working hours that you discuss with your manager. We also offer the option of workations, as long as you have a good internet connection.
We are proud of our people and believe in empowering them, which is why we have a flat hierarchy. Decisions are well thought out, but they are made quickly by people like you and me. This means that ideas come to life quickly at Metasite.
We have a referral bonus for recommended employees who are hired, so if you have a friend you want to work with or know someone who could add value to our team, this is a great opportunity.
Work-life balance is important to us, and we understand that it means different things to different people. Some of us prefer traditional 9 to 5 working hours, while others prefer to work from any location at any time. Some bring their pets to work, while others take time to go for a bike ride or nap in the middle of the day. We prioritise well-being over burnout.
At Metasite, we have a strong culture of recognizing and expressing appreciation for each other’s accomplishments and excellence through the use of Kudos. These can be exchanged for real gifts, such as coupons or branded merchandise, or you can choose to donate under your name.
Each member of the Metasite team is provided with private health and accident insurance coverage, so you can lead an active lifestyle and engage in sports with peace of mind. Speaking of sports, the company also covers participation in certain sporting events. And don’t worry about the flu – we’ll sort out your vaccine if you wish. We also have 2 fully covered sick days without the need to see a doctor. And if you’re not feeling unwell but just need a little rest, the office has a well-equipped nap room.
A positive relationship with food
We believe that food brings people together, which is why our monthly business update meetings are referred to as “Monthly Breakfasts,” knowledge-sharing sessions are accompanied by pizzas, and any other occasions are an opportunity to have a group lunch. Our kitchen is well-equipped and stocked with a variety of snacks (fruit, vegetables, nuts, chocolate, ice cream, etc.) for all tastes. There is always some porridge or granola available if you don’t have time to eat breakfast at home.
We offer free parking for everyone, regardless of position, status, distance from home, or years of employment.
Bespoke platforms and applications design, engineering, integration and support for the FS leaders and rising fintechs across Europe. #metasitelife
Psst! Apply here:
Comments are closed.