We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Data Analyst to join our team in Vilnius at Gediminas avenue 5.
- Lead companies to make data driven decisions
- Collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and needs
- Support and develop BI/DWH systems
- Write complicated SQL queries
- Create advanced visual reports with Tableau
- Architect and build data extraction and transformation processes (ETL)
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience working as Data Analyst or Data Engineer
- Proficiency in SQL
- Attention to detail, good understanding of business processes, a good eye for visualization and numbers
- Perfect communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Higher education degree
Bonus points if you:
- Have ETL development experience
- Have hands-on experience in using Python or R or Spark
- Have business experience in Real Estate or Finance
- Work with Tableau or PowerBI
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with international projects
- Inspired, skilled and committed team willing to help and contribute to joint success
- Office in the heart of Vilnius
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties, Xbox tournaments and other fun activities
- Learning budget
As a company we value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNA fits ours, apply by filling in the form below.
Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.