We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
We are looking for a skilled (mid- to senior-level) .NET developer willing to join our team in Vilnius at Gediminas avenue 5.
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs using ASP.NET for backend and SPA for frontend
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
- Working within the team of developers, designers, QA engineer, Project Manager and Team Lead on developing new projects and maintaining the existing ones (average length of a project being up to 6 months)
- Applying variety of technologies alongside the main ASP.NET in order to successfully support the ongoing projects
You will need:
- Very good .NET development skills
- Experience with .NET core / ASP.NET core
- Very good database (MS SQL) / SQL skills
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with web development technologies (Angular, React, etc.)
We expect you to have analytical mind-set, great problem solving and communication skills, be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive.
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients
- Inspirational and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Competitive salary
- Annual budget for professional trainings or conferences
- Offices in the heart of Vilnius and London
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events
As a company we value professional excellence, curiosity and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNA fits ours, apply by filling in the form below: