Creative Project Manager in Employer Branding
We’re looking for someone who has experience in Copywriting/Communications/Employer Branding, but most importantly who is curious and eager to share most interesting stories from #MetasiteLife with our existing and future colleagues and clients. We’ll help you get up to speed and support your development, while we want to find someone who takes full responsibility, is driven and autonomous.
So if it sounds interesting and you are looking for a part-time or contract opportunity – let’s have a chat.
Indrė Gabnienė, Head of People and Culture
You will be
- Contributing to the development of Metasite Employer Brand strategy and implementing it
- Collaborating with the People & Culture team, and other stakeholders to develop promotional initiatives, marketing and talent acquisition campaigns to increase engagement to potential Talent
- Initiating, planning and coordinating internal and external employer branding initiatives
- Writing and maintaining various communication and marketing materials, social media campaigns, presentations, client or colleague videos, etc.
- Collaborate with digital marketing specialists in reporting and analysing the performance of campaigns and projects
- Working part-time or as a contractor – it’s up to you to choose.
You will need
- Fantastic communication, organisational and copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience working in IT industry would be a great advantage
- Experience working with different stakeholders and prioritising diverse tasks
- Creative problem-solving and effective analytical skills
- Willingness to take ownership and being eager to learn
Gross salary for this position starts from 2000 EUR/month.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Excellence: We’re a team of qualified professionals who seek to find a best solution in every situation.
- Long term relationship: we value long-term relationship with our colleagues, clients as well as partners – it enables us to grow together.
- Curiosity: we’re open to challenges, constantly follow innovations and trends in the professional field, and share knowledge with each other as well as our clients and partners.
- Freedom to act: we will give you all the opportunities to implement all the necessary decisions.
- Recognition: feel free to share your ideas and implement them. Great job does not go unnoticed.
Psst! Apply here: