Looking for your next challenge?
We’ve got a career opportunity for an experienced Frontend Developer – to lead one of our team’s frontend vision. This role will empower you to make a bold impact, from preparing technical proposals and taking on new projects to engineering frontend solutions and releasing them to production.
You’ll join a highly skilled team consisting of three Senior Java Developers and a QA professional, and will support Financial Services industry leaders and rising fintechs in developing cutting-edge solutions that exceed end-user expectations.
So join my team, and let’s grow together!
Jelena Pinajeva, Team Lead
You will be:
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Producing high-quality code to our financial, telco and other clients
- Developing new solutions and supporting the existing ones with a team of developers, designers, QA engineers and a Team Lead
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
You will need:
- 3+ years of experience in implementing interactive user interfaces
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least 1 year of experience with React)
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 2700 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Psst! Apply here: