We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
We are looking for a skilled front end developer willing to join our team in Vilnius at Gediminas Avenue 5.
You will be:
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Producing high-quality code to our financial, telco and other clients
- Working within the team of developers, designers, QA engineers and Team Lead on developing new projects and maintaining the existing ones (average length of a project being up to 6 months)
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
You will need:
- 1+ years of experience in implementing interactive user interfaces
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least 1 year experience with React or Angular)
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
We expect you to be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive and have great communication skills.
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients
- Inspirational and skilled colleagues willing to help and advice
- Competitive salary
- Annual budget for professional training or conferences
- Office in the heart of Vilnius
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events
As a company we value professional excellence, curiosity and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNA fits ours, apply by filling in the form below: