We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
- Java developer (Vilnius + London)
- Java developer
- Office manager
- .NET developer
- RPA developer
- Business Analyst for software development
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Senior PHP developer (Drupal + Symfony)
- PHP developer (junior to mid-level)
- Front End developer
- Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA)
We are looking for Business Analyst to join our team in Vilnius at Gediminas avenue 5.
You will be:
- Gathering, documenting, analyzing and obtaining approval on business requirements from clients
- Working out and presenting possible solutions
- Preparing system requirements documentation
- Working independently and as a team member
You will need:
- At least 1 year experience in business process analysis and workflow diagrams (BPMN)
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
Additional pluses are given for candidates experienced with Axure, Confluence and draw.io.
We expect you to be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive and have great communication skills
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients
- Inspirational and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Competitive salary
- Office in the heart of Vilnius
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events
As a company we value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNA fits ours, apply by filling in the form below.