Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
Open positions as of today
- Java developer (Vilnius + London)
- Java developer
- PHP developer
- Senior PHP developer (Drupal + Symfony)
- .NET developer
- IT recruiter
- Team leader
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Front End developer
We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
We are looking for a skilled IT Recruiter to join us in Vilnius at Gediminas Avenue 5.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing recruiting plans
- Performing sourcing and driving full recruitment cycle (job postings, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Managing and tracking all candidate activities from identification to on-boarding
- Advising managers on the subject and appropriate sourcing channels
- Being positive :)
You will need:
- Higher education
- Previous IT recruitment experience
- Full-cycle recruiting, sourcing (and employer branding activities) experience
- Verbal and written fluency in Lithuanian and English
- Personal traits and professional skills:
- Great communication skills
- Great time planning skills and multitasking abilities
- Trustworthiness and responsibility
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advice
- Annual budget for professional training or conferences
- Offices in the heart of Vilnius
- Inspired, skilled and committed team willing to help and contribute to joint success
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events
As a company we value professional excellence, curiosity and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNA fits ours, apply by filling in the form below: