We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
We are looking for an IT Security Specialist to join our team in Vilnius at Gedimino av. 5.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring secure configurations for Linux and Windows environments
- Setting up, configuring and managing security hardware and software
- Penetration testing of web applications and network infrastructure
- Ensuring network perimeter security
- Monitoring security-related alerts and coordinating deployments of security-related updates
You will need:
- At least 3 years work experience in IT security field
- At least 1 year experience in security testing
- Good working knowledge of key security technologies (cryptography, firewalls, secure configurations)
- Basic experience in Linux or Windows systems administration
- Knowledge of network protocols and routing concepts
- Working knowledge of English or German
- Desire to grow professionally
- CEH, CISSP, CISA or similar certifications a huge plus
- LPIC-1/2, CompTIA Security+, CISM or other related certifications a plus
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Full time or half-time Vilnius-based positions
- Possibility of remote work (telecommuting)
- Competitive salary
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Central office location (Gedimino avenue 5, Vilnius)
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties and other fun events
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.