Our People and Culture team is currently growing- we’re looking for an IT recruiter with at least one year of experience. By applying the best hiring practices, you’ll be responsible for making sure that great candidates become Metasite employees and will drive the full recruitment process – from candidate identification to on-boarding.
Sounds appealing? Continue reading to learn more about the position and #MetasiteLife.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Erika Samuolė, Head of People and Culture
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the best hiring practices
- Driving the full recruitment cycle – job posting, sourcing, screening, interviews, etc.
- Owning and ensuring excellent candidate experience – from identification to on-boarding
- Maintaining the existing internal candidate database
- Being a member of a team spreading the culture across all organization
- Taking part in internal and external events as Metasite ambassador
You will need:
- Proven experience as IT Recruiter (at least 1 years)
- Strong candidate-sourcing skills
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong ownership feeling
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to strategies on the best way towards reaching team goals. That’s how we work.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 2000 EUR/month.
- Team building: A moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: