Our team is looking for a new member who is fluent in Java. You’ll work with one of our London-based clients – an independent advisory and SaaS provider with expertise in derivatives and capital markets risk management. Together with the team, you’ll support the client in developing top-notch platforms and ensure high-quality deliverables.
So drop us a line – we look forward to hearing from you!
Sandra Giedraitienė, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing, developing and supporting derivatives portfolio valuation and risk modelling platform using Java 11
- Involved in the whole software development life cycle starting from the initial business requirements to automated deployment (CI/CD)
- Communicating closely and directly with the client
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes
- Following development best practices, writing clean, production quality code, thus passionate about building distributed, scalable, reliable, and performant software
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, etc.)
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience with non-relational database system (MongoDB (Atlas))
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform)
- Experience with CI/CD (GitHub actions)
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with RESTful services, OpenAPI
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3600 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: