Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with trending technology stack? .Net Core, Kubernetes, Docker, React, Azure DevOps – I think, it’s encouraging.
Together with the team, you will work on automating the complex, multi-component process for a client company in the US market. The process consists of multiple stages, including integration with vendor systems such as API and SFTP for data exchange, integration with internal systems, millions of records processing, 30 plus UI screens and more than 600 business rules.
If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be ;)
Aurimas Pumputis, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs using ASP.NET for backend and SPA for frontend
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
- Working within the team of developers, designers, QA engineer, Project Manager and Team Lead on developing new projects and maintaining the existing ones (average length of a project being up to 6 months)
You will need:
- Experience with .NET core / ASP.NET core
- Very good database (MS SQL) / SQL skills
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with web development technologies (Angular, React, etc.)
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is 1400 – 2300 EUR net.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: