We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
We are looking for a PHP developer willing to join our team in Vilnius at Gedimino avenue 5. (We’re also looking for Junior to Mid-Level PHP developers).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing system architectures
- Developing enterprise systems
- Developing applications with web-based end-user UIs
You will need:
- At least 5 years of PHP development experience
- Experience with web development technologies
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with open source RDBMS
- Experience with CI (i.e. Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Good command of English and Lithuanian
- Experience with Drupal 7/8 custom modules implementation
- Experience with front-end web development technologies and tools
- Experience in systems integration
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Challenging tasks!
- Competitive salary (based on the level of competence from 2000 EUR after-tax)
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working on projects for international clients
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Growth and professional development opportunities (dedicated budget for trainings)
- Central office location (Gedimino avenue 5, Vilnius)
- Great company culture, flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties, Xbox tournaments and other fun events.
As a company we value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNR fits ours, apply by filling in the form below.
Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.