Are you my next colleague?
Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with complex projects?
Together with other developers using the best PHP practices you’ll be creating a huge and scalable applications for one of the world’s largest alternative investment leaders’ projects.
If you’re looking for inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be! ;)
Erika Samuolė, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing system architectures
- Developing enterprise systems
- Developing applications with web-based end-user UIs
You will need:
- 2+ years of PHP development experience
- Experience creating custom scalable Drupal modules
- Experience with web development technologies
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with open source RDBMS
- Experience with CI (i.e. Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good command of English and Lithuanian
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is from 1500 to 2800.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: