Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with challenging projects?
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for Metasite clients, that are large players in finance industry and are situated in Switzerland. You will have a great opportunity to challenge yourself while being a part of largest independent alternative investment projects.
If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be ;)
Erika Samuolė, Team Lead
You will be:
- Managing software development projects or/and organizing support and maintenance of existing IT applications;
- Managing client expectations during project planning and implementation phases;
- Negotiating contracts with clients, subcontractors and partners;
- Estimating and controlling project timeline and process efficiency;
- Communicating with clients and 3rd parties about project progress;
- Ensuring adequate quality of deliverables and overall customer satisfaction;
- Building strong, long-lasting customer relationships
You will need:
- 3+ years‘ experience in managing software development projects;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Very good time planning skills;
- Perfect communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian.
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Bonuses: Successful team performance results in regular quarterly team bonuses.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is 1500 – 2500 EUR net.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: