Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
- Business Analyst for software development
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Java developer (junior to mid-level)
- Senior PHP Developer
- PHP developer (junior to mid-level)
- Project Manager
- UI Developer
- IT Security Specialist
- Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA)
We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Vilnius at Gedimino Avenue 5
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing IT applications and platforms design and development projects:
- Gathering project requirements, managing client expectations during project planning and implementation phases
- Negotiating contracts with clients, subcontractors and partners
- Estimation and management of project budget and timeline
- Managing project team: business analysts, backend developers, designers, UI developers, QA engineers and 3rd parties
- Conducting status reviews meetings with team members and clients
- Preparation of project progress reports and documentation
- Organising support and maintenance of existing IT applications and platforms
You will need:
- At least 1.5 years experience in managing IT applications or platforms development projects
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Personal traits and professional skills:
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Attention to details and quality
- Ability to research, understand and describe client’s needs and IT system requirements
- Great time planning skills and multitasking abilities
- Good communication skills
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Skilled colleagues, willing to help and advise
- Central office location (Gedimino Avenue 5, Vilnius)
- Friendly organisation:
- flexible working hours
- flexible vacation policies
- team parties and other fun events
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience, and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.