Are you my next colleague?
Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with complex project?
Together with other team members you’ll be creating huge and scalable applications for one of the world’s largest alternative investment leaders.
If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be!
Mindaugas Girdvainis, Team Lead
You will be:
- Gathering, documenting, analyzing and obtaining approval on business requirements from client
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Creating project tasks’ descriptions and managing backlog in Jira
- Creating, executing and maintaining manual tests
- Communicating with the team and the client about the issues and verifying once they’re resolved
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- Experience in business process analysis
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Analytical mindset, great communication skills and attention to details
- ISTQB certification
- Experience preparing workflow diagrams (BPMN)
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3300 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: