Hi there, QA Engineer!
Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with complex projects?
As a QA engineer you will work on one of the world’s largest independent alternative investment leaders’ projects and with the support of a team members will take a big part in ensuring high quality. You will also be part of Metasite QA community, where you will be able to share your experience and find solutions.
If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be ;)
Erika Samuolė, Team Lead
You will be:
- Ensuring high quality of web-based systems by creating, executing and maintaining manual tests
- Communicating with the team and the client about the issues and verifying when they are resolved
- Analyzing business requirements and updating system documentation
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web-based systems
- Experience in manual testing
- Verbal and written fluency in English and in Lithuanian
- Analytical mindset, great communication skills and be attentive to details
- Experience in performance and security testing
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in business process analysis
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Bonuses: Successful team performance results in regular quarterly team bonuses.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is from 1200 to 1800.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: