We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional trainings or conferences.
Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Vilnius at Gedimino avenue 5.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that Metasite-produced applications and platforms are awesome and high-quality :)
- Write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
- Work with development teams and project managers to identify high-impact issues
You will need:
- Understanding of software testing methods, procedures and tools
- Understanding of web-based systems architectures and common functionalities
- Verbal and written fluency in English and in Lithuanian
- Personal traits and professional skills: attention to details, trustworthiness and dependability, flexibility and proactivity
- Familiarity with performance and security testing
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in IT and/or an ISEB certification
- Experience with Software development
- Experience with automatic tests
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience within variety of projects for local and international clients
- Freedom to propose new tools and technologies
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Central office location (Gedimino avenue 5, Vilnius)
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties, Xbox tournaments and other fun events
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.