Hi there, QA Engineer!
Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with complex projects?
As a QA engineer, you will work on one of the world’s largest independent alternative investment leaders’ projects and, supported by your team, you will play a big part in ensuring high quality of deliverables. You will also join Metasite QA community who meet up regularly and have a chance to share your experience and learn from others.
If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be.
Erika Samuolė, Team Lead
You will be:
- Ensuring high quality of web-based systems by creating, executing and maintaining manual tests
- Communicating with the team and the client about the issues and verifying when they are resolved
- Analysing business requirements and updating system documentation
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web-based systems
- Experience in manual testing
- Verbal and written fluency in English and in Lithuanian
- Analytical mindset, great communication skills and be attentive to details
- Experience in performance and security testing
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in business process analysis
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Netto salary range for this position is from 1200 to 1800 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: