Are you passionate about Quality Assurance? I have a great opportunity for you to join our new growing team at Metasite!
As a QA engineer, you’ll work with a new project – development of a new investment platform. You’ll also be part of the Metasite QA community that meets up regularly to share experiences and learn from each other.
So drop us a line – we look forward to hearing from you!
Lina Sakalauskaitė, Team Lead
You will be:
- Ensuring high quality of web-based systems by creating, executing and maintaining manual tests
- Implementing, maintaining and expanding automated end-to-end tests suite
- Communicating with the team and the client about the issues and verifying once they’re resolved
- Analysing business requirements and updating system documentation
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web-based systems
- Experience in manual testing
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Analytical mindset, great communication skills and attention to details
- Experience with performance testing tools (JMeter, k6, Lighthouse)
- Experience in security testing (OWASP Top 10)
- Experience in API testing
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in business process analysis
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position from 2200 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: