We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional trainings or conferences.
Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Vilnius at Gediminas avenue 5.
You will be:
- Ensuring high quality of web-based systems by writing and executing manual and automated tests, communicating with the team and the client about the issues and verifying when they are resolved
- Analyzing business requirements and updating system documentation
- Suggesting improvements to the QA process
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web-based systems
- Verbal and written fluency in English and in Lithuanian
We expect you to have analytical mindset, great problem solving and communication skills, be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive.
- Experience in performance and security testing
- Experience in test automation
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in business process analysis
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience within variety of projects for local and international clients
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Annual budget for professional training or conferences
- Office in the heart of Vilnius
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events
As a company we value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNR fits ours, apply by filling in the form below.
Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.