Looking for your next challenge?
We’ve got a career opportunity for an experienced Frontend Developer – to lead one of our team’s frontend vision. This role will empower you to make a bold impact, from preparing technical proposals and taking on new projects to engineering frontend solutions and releasing them to production.
You’ll join a highly skilled team consisting of three Senior Java Developers and a QA professional, and will support Financial Services industry leaders and rising fintechs in developing cutting-edge solutions that exceed end-user expectations.
So join my team, and let’s grow together!
Jelena Pinajeva, Team Lead
You will be:
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Producing high-quality code to our financial, telco and other clients
- Developing new solutions and supporting the existing ones with a team of developers, designers, QA engineers and a Team Lead
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
You will need:
- 3+ years of experience in implementing interactive user interfaces
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least 1 year of experience with React)
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 2700 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: