Frontender, what about you joining my team?
I’m looking for new members for a self-organised and autonomous team where you will work with a trending frontend technology stack: React, Redux, TypeScript, Material-UI, GraphQL. Our client is a major player in precision agriculture industry aggressively pushing towards winning its share of a market. That means that no other day is the same, as we have to deliver top-notch, highly responsive web applications beating the competition. We work in a distributed team setup in close touch with our Italian colleagues. It‘s a challenging project, but don‘t hesitate – it‘s a great growth platform for everyone involved.
Mikas Stankevičius, Team Lead
You will be:
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements;
- Producing high-quality code to our financial, telco and other clients;
- Working within the team of developers, designers, QA engineers and Team Lead on developing new projects and maintaining the existing ones;
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
You will need:
- 4+ years of experience in implementing interactive user interfaces;
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least 1 year experience with React or Angular);
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software;
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian.
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Bonuses: Successful team performance results in regular quarterly team bonuses.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is from 2300 – 2800 Eur net.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: