Are you searching for inspiring and challenging work?
We are looking for a dynamic front-end developer to join my self-organised team of professionals to work on unique and challenging projects.
Together with the team you will work on applications supporting our client’s key business processes. We are the team which is keen on not only to develop requested features, but also to advise on best suitable solutions to meet end-users needs and expectations.
Join my team of experienced professionals and grow together with us.
Jelena Pinajeva, Team Lead
You will be:
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive front-end solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Producing high-quality code to our financial, telco and other clients
- Working within the team of developers, designers, QA engineers and Team Lead on developing new projects and maintaining the existing ones
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
You will need:
- 4+ years of experience in implementing interactive user interfaces
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and frameworks (at least 1 year experience with React or Angular)
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3300 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: