We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
- Java developer (Vilnius + London)
- Java developer
- PHP developer
- Senior PHP developer (Drupal + Symfony)
- .NET developer
- RPA developer
- Team leader
- Business Analyst for software development
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Front End developer
- Junior Front End developer
- Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA)
We are looking for a skilled (mid- to senior-level) Java developer with an interest in the inner workings of global capital markets to join our team in London, doing the bulk of the work at our client’s office (right in the heart of the City, overlooking the river Thames)). May have to travel to our Vilnius office approximately once a month or two for a few days at a time to sync with our Vilnius-based Java development team.
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3-5 years of experience)
- Very good SQL skills
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience in systems integration
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Positive attitude to testing and delivering quality software
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of investment management or experience in developing systems for industry of financial services
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with MyBatis or Hibernate ORM
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with open source RDBMS and/or NoSQL DBs
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
We expect you to have analytical mind-set, great problem solving and communication skills, be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive.
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Growth and professional development opportunities through delivery of critical platforms and applications for some of the best known names in the global financial markets
- Skilled and friendly colleagues willing to help and advise
- Very good salary
- Annual budget for professional trainings or conferences
- Offices in Central London (near Monument and London Bridge) and Central Vilnius (Gedimino Avenue)
We value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. Check whether your DNA fits ours by applying through the form below: