Senior .NET Developer
I am currently on the lookout for an experienced colleague to deliver best solutions for our client. We are constantly trying new technologies and ideas to be on the edge of progress, we do value intelligence, responsibility, and teamwork.
Scroll down to learn more and apply today if the below looks appealing – we look forward to hearing from you.
Valentinas Bogdanovičius, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs using ASP.NET for backend and SPA for frontend
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
- Working within the team of developers, designers, QA engineer, Project Manager and Team Lead on developing new projects and maintaining the existing ones (average length of a project being up to 6 months)
You will need:
- 5+ years experience with .NET core / ASP.NET core
- Solid database skills (SQL or NoSQL)
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Good understanding of software testing by using automated tests
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with web development technologies (Angular, React, etc.)
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 4000 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: