.NET Developer (mid/senior)
I’ve started looking for experienced software engineers to join the highly skilled development team. You will find a long-term project, top-edge technology stack, best practices for coding and supportive professionals around. This is an exceptional opportunity to expand your technology skills and grow.
The client is making a difference in the industry, and you can be a part of it. We do value responsibility, curiosity, flexibility and teamwork. If you find it appealing – apply today, and let’s talk.
Linas Mažeika, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing, developing and supporting high-performance event-driven distributed systems with .NET
- Working within a Lithuania based development team while using agile practices
- Collaborating with the client’s developers and business experts regarding the architecture and other technical questions, as well as clarifying the requirements
You will need:
- 3+ years experience with C# .NET
- Good understanding of event-driven distributed systems patterns
- Good understanding of software testing by using automated tests
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience with CI/CD: Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Kafka, SQL (any of MariaDB, Aurora on AWS, DynamoDB), MS Orleans, Helm, Flux2, Kustomize, FakeItEasy, SpecFlow, gRPC framework
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Well-being benefits: Each member of the Metasite team is provided with private health and accident insurance coverage.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius, and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 4000 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: