Are you my next colleague?
Would you like to join my self-organised and autonomous team and work with complex and exciting projects? Using the best PHP practices, you will influence technological innovation while working on huge and scalable applications for one of the world’s largest alternative investment leaders. If you’re looking for an inspiring challenge – then it’s the right place to be!
Mindaugas Girdvainis, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing system architectures
- Developing enterprise systems
- Developing applications with web-based end-user UIs
You will need:
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- Experience with web development technologies
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Experience with open source RDBMS
- Experience with CI (i.e. Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience with Drupal 8/9 custom modules implementation
- Experience with front-end web development technologies and tools
- Experience in systems integration
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position is 4200 – 5800 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: