Would you like to lead a software development team? If so, it’s just the right time to #joinmetasite.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Team Lead to manage challenging yet inspiring projects for our clients – Financial Services industry players based in the UK.
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for standard project management activities as well as team management – including but not limited to assistance in the hiring process, continuous development of your team members, motivation and financial performance of the team, providing client/team member feedback and removing any bottlenecks in the project management process.
Does the above sound interesting? Let’s talk. ;)
Vaidas Plutulevičius, Business Area manager
You will be:
- Managing software development projects or/and organizing support and maintenance of existing IT applications
- Managing client expectations during project planning and implementation phases
- Negotiating contracts with clients, subcontractors and partners
- Estimating and controlling project timeline and process efficiency
- Communicating with clients and 3rd parties about project progress
- Ensuring adequate quality of deliverables and overall customer satisfaction
- Building strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Growing business in cooperation with your business manager
- Leading a team of around 7 employees
- Encouraging the team to take responsibility and create value in partnership with stakeholders
- Motivating and ensuring continuous personal development of your team members
- Planning team workload and ensuring adequate business performance
- Providing feedback, handling issues and removing obstacles when needed
You will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing software development projects
- Proven experience in team management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Quality-oriented mind set
- Very good time planning skills
- Perfect communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 2500 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: