Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
Open positions as of today
- Team Leader
- Java developer
- PHP developer
- .NET developer
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Front End developer
We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader to join us in Vilnius at Gedimino Avenue 5.
You will be:
- Managing software development projects or/and organizing support and maintenance of existing IT applications:
- Managing client expectations during project planning and implementation phases;
- Negotiating contracts with clients, subcontractors and partners;
- Estimating and controlling project timeline and process efficiency;
- Communicating with clients and 3rd parties about project progress;
- Ensuring adequate quality of deliverables and overall customer satisfaction.
- Building strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Growing business in cooperation with your business manager.
- Leading a team of around 7 employees:
- Encouraging the team to take responsibility and create value in partnership with stakeholders;
- Motivating and ensuring continuous personal development of your team members;
- Planning team workload and ensuring adequate business performance;
- Providing feedback, handling issues and removing obstacles when needed.
You will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing software development projects;
- Proven experience in team management (at least 3 team members);
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Very good time planning skills;
- Perfect communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian.
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Independence, freedom of choice and empowerment of your entrepreneurial potential;
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients;
- Performance-based motivation package rewarding your team and you personally;
- Inspired, skilled and committed team willing to help and contribute to joint success;
- Office in the heart of Vilnius;
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events.
As a company we value professional excellence, curiosity and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNA fits ours, apply by filling in the form below: