Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
- Junior UI developer
- Business Analyst for software development
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Senior PHP Developer
- PHP developer (junior to mid-level)
- UI Developer
- IT Security Specialist
- Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA)
We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
We are looking for a junior front end developer willing to join our team in Vilnius at Gedimino Avenue 5.
You will be:
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive UI/UX solutions defined by project goals and technical requirements
- Producing high-quality code
You will need:
- 1+ year of experience in implementing interactive user interfaces
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
Additional pluses are given for candidate’s experienced working with Angular 4+.
We expect you to be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive and have great communication skills.
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients
- Inspirational and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Competitive salary (based on the level of competence starting from 700 EUR after-tax)
- Annual budget on professional training or conferences
- Office in the heart of Vilnius
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events
As a company we value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers. If you feel that your DNR fits ours, apply by filling in the form below: