Open positions at our Vilnius office as of today
- Business Analyst for software development
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Java developer (junior to mid-level)
- Senior PHP Developer
- PHP developer (junior to mid-level)
- Project Manager
- UI Developer
- IT Security Specialist
- Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA)
We do bespoke applications, platforms and UX design, engineering, integration and support for leading European financial services, telecommunications and retail companies. (Here’s a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with private sector clients in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
We are looking for a skilled UI developer with > 2 years of real AngularJS development experience willing to join our team in Vilnius at Gedimino avenue 5.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement comprehensive UI/UX solutions by understanding customer problems, project goals, and technical requirements
- Produce high-quality code
- Be a part of a team which contributes ideas and looks for best technical solutions
You will need:
- 3+ years of experience in implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high-volume web applications
- HTML/CSS knowledge and understanding of web development
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- At least 2 years of AngularJS development experience
- Experience in writing and maintaining high-quality code, including authoring automated tests
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Experience working with Angular 2, Typescript, ES6
- Willingness to travel
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Challenging international project with Agile development methodology
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in working on projects for international clients
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Annual budget on professional training or conferences
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Central office location (Gedimino avenue 5, Vilnius)
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties and other fun events
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience, and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.