We’re currently on the lookout for an experienced UX/UI professional with a passion for creating simple and beautiful solutions for complex problems. Scroll down to learn more about the type of work that you’ll be doing. Apply today if the below looks appealing – we look forward to hearing from you.
- Design usable and aesthetically pleasing financial interfaces
- Understand and cater to the needs of end-users-general public or internal staff
- Create design concepts and/or generate UI solutions based on a predefined vision
- Work with prototypes and extrapolate from low fidelity wireframes
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business analysts and developers
- Help educate and inspire design skills at Metasite
You will need:
- Strong portfolio of relevant works
- A robust knowledge of UX and user-centric design
- Understanding of challenges and limitations of designing for the web
- Creative attitude with attention to details
- Perfect communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English
- Strong analytical thinking
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Bonuses: bonuses may be expected depending on the company‘s performance.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 2800 EUR/month.
- Freedom to act: we will give you all the opportunities to implement all the necessary decisions.
Psst! Apply here: