We do bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients. (Here's a list of who we work with.)
We have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office.
We work with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics.
We do not work with Government or public sector clients, either local or foreign.
We do a lot of agile development. Here are the technologies and tools we use.
We believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
Open positions as of today
- Java developer (Vilnius + London)
- Java developer
- PHP developer
- Senior PHP developer (Drupal + Symfony)
- .NET developer
- RPA developer
- Team leader
- Business Analyst for software development
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Front End developer
- Junior Front End developer
- Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA)
Our sister company, HyperOps, is looking for a Web Systems Administrator (Linux SA) to join their team in Vilnius at Perkūnkiemio st. 4.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation and configuration of new Linux servers and server clusters
- Maintenance, management and optimization of existing servers
- Systems migration and scaling
- Network management tasks (firewalls, routers, etc.)
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience in Linux/Unix servers administration
- At least 3 years experience with web systems (Apache, nginx) and caching mechanisms (nginx, varnish, memcache)
- Good understanding of clustering concepts
- Good understanding and at least 1 year of experience with basic net services (http, smtp, dns, mysql, postgres, etc.)
- Working knowledge of English or German
- Personal traits:
- Attention to details
- Trustworthiness and dependability
- Ability to respond quickly to questions and issues raised by the monitoring team and other colleagues
- Experience with Java, PHP or Python applications optimization a huge plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop family of products)
- Experience with Cisco and/or Fortigate products
- Experience with SAN/NAS and virtualization
- LPIC-1/2, CompTIA Security+ or other related certifications
- Good grasp of security-related concepts (cryptography, firewalls, secure configurations)
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Full time or half-time Vilnius-based positions
- Possibility of remote work (telecommuting)
- A combination of standard and non-standard working hours (we operate 24/7/365)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and gain experience in managing high availability systems for demanding enterprise clients
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Central office location (Gediminas avenue 5, Vilnius)
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties and other fun events
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.