At the same time banks are re-imagining their business models in reaction to new forms of competition and emerging systemic threats.
Retail banks, leasing and finance companies are employing our technology solutions to enable new customer experiences, improve operational processes and roll-out entirely new products and services.
Meet our banking and consumer finance solutions team
Meet a few people from our banking and consumer finance solutions development and support team:
Sr Project Manager
Sr Software Developer
SEPA Plug-In Application
Enabling digital transformation at retail banking organizations
Over the last 15 years Metasite banking sector clients have benefited from engaging our engineers and consultants in a variety of projects:
- Developing multi-channel customer service visions and strategies
- Reengineering online and mobile banking user interfaces to boost customer satisfaction and conversion rates
- Assisting with development of new product and services
- Providing platforms and process blueprints for digital marketing campaigns
- Digitizing internal processes
- Planning and implementing complex backend systems integrations
- Providing cutting edge technologies and tools for customer analytics
- Improving return-on-marketing-investment through predictive models
- Conducting regional online and mobile banking capability benchmarking studies
A few banking clients we are proud to have been working with
Swedbank AB is a banking group providing financial services to its 9.5m retail customers and 620k corporate clients in Sweden and the Baltics. Metasite has been continuously supplying it with web content management platforms, online personal finance management toolkits and multitude of other digital solutions since 2005.
Nordea is a Nordic financial services group present in 19 countries around the world and serving 11m private and 700k corporate customers. Metasite UX and web portals engineering teams has been providing digital solutions to Nordea’s select regional units since 2003.
SEB is a large financial group controlled by the Swedish Wallenberg family through Investor AB. SEB has subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia and Luxembourg. Metasite has been engaged by SEB group’s companies to develop and maintain a variety of web platforms and content.