At Metasite we have been involved in insurance digitization efforts since signing up our first major insurance client – ERGO – back in 2002.
Over the last 13 years we have learned insurance products and processes inside out and are ready to help you build your offerings.
Meet our digital insurance solutions team
Meet a few people from our insurance systems development and support team:
Lead Business Analyst
UX Competence Lead
Diverse range of software solutions for the insurance industry
Solutions we have produced and have been managing and supporting for our insurance clients include:
- Online and mobile insurance customer self-service systems
- Insurance customer information portals and content management systems
- Non-life Insurance brokers information systems
- An agent-based direct sales process automation system
- Integrated solutions for selling insurance services over multiple internet banking systems
- An insurance customer loyalty management platform
- An online sales solution for non-life insurance products
- Online insurance calculators and other customer-oriented tools
- A variety of back-end insurance systems integration projects
- Extensive usability testing and optimisation of existing online insurance offerings
A few insurance clients we have been collaborating with
ERGO is one of the major insurance groups in Germany and Europe. Metasite has been actively serving regional ERGO companies since 2002, helping build and maintain online insurance customer self-service systems, e-sales sites, partner and agent portals and doing complex systems integrations.
Previously a part of the British multinational RSA Insurance Group and now owned by the Polish PZU Group, Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest non-life insurance company in the Baltics. It has engaged Metasite to design, build and integrate its next generation online customer self-service and insurance e-sales offerings.
Comments are closed.