At the same time retail organizations seek new efficiencies by enabling online supplier self-service and automating routine operational processes.
Our people have also played key roles in development of some of the leading regional consumer e-commerce businesses, both as managers, consultants and investors.
Meet our retail solutions team
Meet a few people from our retail solutions development and support team:
Senior UI Developer
Lead Business Analyst
Helping retailers harness the power of digital
For our retail sector clients we are helping build and maintain a variety of digital solutions including:
- Retail in-store kiosk content management platforms
- Multichannel offer distribution platforms covering mobile apps, in-store kiosks, email and text messages
- Tailor-made daily deals e-sales platforms
- Online supplier self-service portals
- Supply chain integration and automation solutions
- Retail loyalty card companion apps
- Online groceries sales platform designs
Some of the retail clients we have been working with
ICA Gruppen is one of the largest retailers in the Nordics, operating 2150 supermarkets, hypermarkets and regular stores mainly in Sweden and the Baltic States. We have been supplying ICA’s subsidiary RIMI Baltic with a variety of solutions ranging from in-store loyalty kiosk interfaces to supplier self-service platforms.
Maxima Group is a retailer operating over 500 supermarkets in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria and Poland. Metasite team of analysts and systems architects was engaged by Maxima to develop technical specifications for Maxima’s online groceries retailing platform, e-Maxima (later acquired by Barbora).