Since 2000 we have been serving mobile and landline network operators, MVNOs and MVNEs, and cable TV companies, assisting them with development, integration and maintenance of front-ent customer facing applications and websites, CRM and BSS platforms as well as BI / analytics and big data tech.
Our telecom solutions team has accumulated domain knowledge over 15 years, starting with an exclusive seven year-long collaboration with then TDC-owned Bitė Group in the Baltics.
We know telecommunications
Today we are working with Northern European giants such as TeliaSonera and TELE2. We also have an excellent track record in delivering solutions to smaller telcos, MVNOs and MVNEs all over Europe.
Therefore our new telecom clients can hit the ground running: they don’t need to explain to us differences between rated and unrated CDRs or explain abbreviations like OTT, MSISDN, USSD or OCS – we’ve been automating telecom processes and integrating with legacy telco systems for well over a decade.
Meet our telecom solutions engineering team
Meet a few people from our telecom systems engineering and support team:
Head of Engineering
Sr. Software Developer
QA Competence Lead
Diverse range of software solutions for telecom businesses
Customized solutions we have produced and have been supporting for our telecom clients include:
- A fully-featured, AmDocs pre-integrated BSS suite for MVNOs (multiple installations in three countries)
- A solution for OTT content and 3rd party services billing and invoicing
- Telecom customer information portals and content management solutions
- Online and mobile customer self-care systems for prepaid and post-paid customer bases
- Online mobile device and service plan e-shops
- Telecom customer lifecycle management platforms
- Direct sales process automation solutions
- Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions
- Multi-screen live TV and VOD platforms
- HyperClusters: high-performance telecoms big data processing, warehousing and analysis systems based on Hadoop
- VAS provider management platforms
A few telecommunications clients we are proudly serving
TeliaSonera group provides network access and telecommunications services to 73 million subscribers across the Nordic and Baltic countries, the emerging markets of Eurasia, including Russia and Turkey, and in Spain. We are working with a couple of TeliaSonera companies in Northern Europe.
TELE2 is one of Europe’s fastest growing telecom operators with 14 million customers in 9 countries, offering mobile services, fixed broadband and telephony, data network and content services. TELE2 is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. Metasite has been supplying cost-effective software solutions to TELE2 in a number of countries.
BASE is a leading telecommunications operator in Belgium supplying mobile, fixed line and broadband services to residential and business customers. Originally owned by Dutch telecom group KPN, it was acquired by Telenet in 2015. Metasite has been contracted to supply solutions and services to BASE’s MVNO operation.