Our commitment to quality management means all decision-making processes take place within planned timeframes and budgets, and all contractual obligations are fulfilled. Our quality management system covers all major processes in management, delivery and support of services, including analysis, design, development, production, testing, implementation and support of software applications and platforms.
At Metasite, we are constantly improving our quality management systems to reflect international best practices in quality management, resulting in proven effectiveness and efficiency.
Our data-driven approach to BPM ensures constant availability of information reflecting its effectiveness and helps us identify areas for additional improvement.
Integrated Management System (IMS)
Our ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system covers all our management and delivery practices:
Methodologies and models
Project management and implementation at Metasite are based on agile (Scrum, Kanban, TDD) or waterfall (PMBOK) methodologies, allowing for flexible adjustment of production and collaboration processes based on customer needs, and enabling an individual approach to every client, regardless of the size of a project or organisation.
Key activities our QA team engages in
- Process tailoring during engagement setup
- Project progress assessments and audits
- Verification of project deliverables (plans, requirements, architecture, design, code inspections, testing documentation, etc.)
- Environment configuration reviews
- Communication management and reporting reviews
- Implementation of corrective actions
- QA training for all Metasite teams