At Metasite we know that delegating any part of your own software applications development is a sensitive process. We therefore strictly adhere to the industry’s security standards and typically implement additional security improvements that go beyond the scope of usual industry practices.
Our Information Security Management System is compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002.
Being a company registered and based in the European Union, Metasite is governed by EU law and adheres to appropriate EU and US IP-related standards.
We have thoroughly developed our security policies and systems to ensure that our clients’ intellectual property always remains protected. We are being regularly audited by our Western and Northern European clients.
Physical security and infrastructure
Our infrastructure (physical components, power components, telecommunications equipment and other integral parts) is reliable, state-of-art and offers very high availability. We have implemented robust systems and processes for infrastructure control, upkeep and management.
We have comprehensive security in place at our buildings to prevent unauthorized access, damage or interference to the information systems as well as to protect equipment from physical and environmental threats:
- Electronic access control
- Video surveillance
- Intrusion alarm
- Fire alarm
- Secure server room
- Backup power supply
- Backup communication channel
- Lightning protection
- External backup facility
We have implemented an effective and standardized methodology for managing information security to minimize risks before, during and after deployment:
- NDA and confidentiality agreements with customers and all employees
- Firewalls for both external and internal access
- Media: controlled access and secure disposal
- Encryption of VPN tunnels and emails
- Automatic event log monitoring
- Fault prevention tools
- Isolated network segments, centralized antivirus control
- Controlled Internet access via proxy server and traffic monitoring