IT infrastructure at most enterprises consists of a large number of legacy systems and software. To ensure its clients’ business continuity and retention of vital information, Metasite offers comprehensive software maintenance services.
While these software systems are not new, they have proved to be valuable and business users are satisfied with their functionality and performance.
Hence the enterprise may find it more beneficial to maintain the existing system instead of spending money to create, implement and conduct training for a new one.
Often businesses are no longer satisfied with existing IT systems, but the documentation required for upgrades or migration to a new platform has been lost or never existed. Metasite can perform re-engineering to understand and document the principles of how these systems work, enabling informed decisions about modernisation or replacement of existing systems.
When businesses use legacy software and are introducing new systems to work alongside, everything needs to function as a single unit.
Metasite application integration specialists can help you resolve this task with minimal costs and disruption to the business.
How we can help
- Focus your IT department on solving current problems and challenges, not diverting resources to support existing IT systems
- Reduce operational risks
- Reduce the time taken to address problems
- Increase the effectiveness of your IT department
- Get fast access to a team of specialists who can support the system by using technologies such as Java, Python, PHP, Perl or JS
We also provides storage, structuring and transfer of customer data and knowledge on existing systems, while the experience we have gained in similar projects delivers cost savings to current clients.
- Supporting implementation of new information systems
- Preventing potential problems in IT systems
- Monitoring and tracking system performance
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Organizing and supporting new software releases
- Highest quality standards, with processes certified in ISO 9001:2008
- Latest agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in providing solutions to various industries, with particular focus on financial services, telecommunications and retail.