More often than not these are very diverse information systems – a mix of third-party products (both up-to-date and legacy), systems developed in-house, and custom applications constructed and supported by 3rd party suppliers.
Enterprise application integration is the process of linking such applications within a single organization together in order to simplify and automate business processes to the greatest extent possible, while at the same time avoiding having to make sweeping changes to the existing applications or data structures.
- Audit of existing technology infrastructure
- Selection of the most suitable platforms and integration methods
- Conceptualization, design and implementation of integration solutions
- Testing of systems and integration mechanisms
- Preparation and launch to production with minimal impact on business operations
- Support and maintenance of integrated applications
- Increase productivity by a single data entry in all systems, rapid exchange of information, access to data and reporting
- Provide the same information space for all employees
- Reduce the total cost of ownership and cost of changes
- Increase the flexibility of their business information systems
Our expertise in enterprise integration technologies
- ESB for system integrations and data flows
- Messaging queues for asynchronous processing and load peaks handling
- BPM for process management (jBPM, Bonita, Activiti, ProcessMaker)
- ETL processes for mass data loading (Talend Open Studio for Data Integration)
- Java, Python, PHP, Perl
- XML/XSLT, Web Services, SOAP/WSDL, JSON, REST, JCA, COM, CORBA
- IBM WebSphere MQ, Message Broker, ESB
Comments are closed.