A tightly-knit, perfectly synced team is ready to expand and is accepting a new member—a rational perfectionist with strong knowledge of Java, familiar with or adventurous enough to learn Angular.
We’re working with international clients across multiple continents, helping our clients deliver high-quality financial news services and empower entrepreneurs. We’re solving scalability problems daily.
Vilius Šiukšteris, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in systems integrations
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Experience with open source RDBMS
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3000 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: