We are currently preparing for a new burst of new feature development for one of our key financial market partners. We’re building a derivative portfolio valuation system from scratch and have full autonomy to apply architectural decisions to make it fly even when calculating thousands over thousands of trades.
The system itself is a JAVA backend with multiple third party calculation libraries integrated and Angular frontend utilizing the best of ag-grid to display all of the massive amounts of data. We also use mongodb and recently migrated to Kubernetes to prepare for the deployment in one of the largest financial institutions.
So, we’re already out of MVP stage though the system itself is still pretty lean as our client is still looking for the that sweet spot in the market fit.
Our mode of work with the client keeps us very closely integrated in their activities so requirements are clarified swiftly and there are always plenty of ideas for new features which we have to come up with the best way to implement.
Strong, creative and independent developers are what we’re looking for in here.
Mikas Stankevičius, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in systems integrations
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with open source RDBMS and/or NoSQL DBs
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Bonuses: Successful team performance results in regular quarterly team bonuses.
- Competitiveness: Salary range for this position is from 1400 to 2000.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: