Are you into payments, fintechs and building financial systems?
Our cozy team of 4 is looking for a new member who is fluent in Java. We’re fully autonomous and half of our work is centered around Bank of Lithuania’s CENTROlink integrations for EMI’s and fintechs in general. We’re working closely with customers and helping them integrate to major SEPA services: SCT, INST and SDD.
There are lots of opportunities to shine and participate: we’re looking for a communicative person to join the team, learn ways of SEPA, guide new clients through the process and manage quarterly updates for existing clients.
We strive to be lean and optimal solving complex issues, driving and continuously improving development process as well as never compromizing internal code reviews. If this is something of your nature – drop us a line to have a chat!
Eugenijus Gerulskis, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in systems integrations
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with open source RDBMS
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3000 EUR/month.
- Team Buildings: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: