All these challenges are aggravated by the need to control costs as market volatility and growth in regulation are both putting more pressure on margins.
With our first London-based client signed up in 2002, over the years we have been continuously expanding our service offerings to the investment management industry and are proud to have become reliable partners to some of the best known names around.
Engaging Metasite has enabled Man to cut time-to-market and refocus our internal tech teams on development of core technologies strategic to Man Group. We look forward to continuing our collaboration.”
Meet our investment management solutions team
Meet a few people from our team specializing in solutions for the investment management industry:
Lead Business Analyst
Senior UI Developer
Sr. Software Developer
Helping investment managers with cost-effective technology
For our clients in traditional asset management, hedge funds management and financial information services we have delivered a variety of custom development projects:
- Migrating legacy marketing communication websites to open-source content management platforms
- Building bespoke secure alpha capture systems
- Refactoring and upgrading legacy backend systems
- Improving availability through our reliable managed hosting services
- Building and maintaining web and mobile platforms for secure market information delivery
- Enabling automatic feeding of prices and other information to subscribers of over 300,000 Bloomberg terminals by utilizing Bloomberg’s Multi-Product Feed (MPF) communication protocol
A couple of the investment industry clients we have been serving
Man Group is one of the world’s largest independent alternative investment managers and a leader in liquid, high-alpha investment strategies, with over USD 78 bn assets under management. Since 2014 Metasite has been supplying Man with systems and applications development, maintenance and management services.
Man AHL is a leading quantitative investment manager and a pioneer in systematic trading for over 25 years. Founded in 1987, employing over a hundred investment professionals and over 80 researchers and headquartered in London, Man AHL manages almost USD 8 bn in assets.
Headquartered in London and with branches in Hong Kong and NYC, Bond Radar is a real-time financial news service delivering fast and accurate information on the international bond and loan markets and is the preferred system for all the major financial institutions engaged in the global capital markets.