Our team is looking for a new colleague who is fluent in Java. You’ll work with our clients operating in Telco and Finance. Together with the team you will have an opportunity to support our clients in variety of tasks: from developing new functionalities or extending the existing ones to analyzing possible issues in existing applications and providing possible solutions.
So if you’re looking for an inspiring challenge, join us!
Aurimas Gervinskas, Team Lead
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
- Following development best practices, writing clean, production quality code, thus passionate about building distributed, scalable, reliable, and performant software
You will need:
- Good Java development skills (at least 2+ years of experience)
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, etc.)
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with open source RDBMS and/or NoSQL DBs
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Gitlab CI)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
- Growth: Our teams grew by 26% in the last two years.
- Flat hierarchy: We’re proud of our people and believe in empowering them. That’s why we prefer a flat hierarchy.
- Balance: “Work-life balance” isn’t just a buzz word for us – we live it.
- Never stop learning: Enjoy an opportunity to learn from high-level professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Location: Enjoy the city pulse? Prefer remote work? Our office is right in the heart of Vilnius and we’re flexible about working from home.
About the Team
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Competitiveness: Gross salary for this position starts from 3000 EUR/month.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
Psst! Apply here: