Metasite implemented a platform automating sales and subscriber activation processes at a Baltic mobile telecommunications operator
Metasite developed and launched a Direct Delivery platform for Bite Group’s mobile telecommunications operators in Lithuania and Latvia. The Direct Delivery platform fully automates the MNOs’ sales processes starting from sales offer generation to mobile number migration from another mobile operator to subscriber activation.
The new platform makes the sales process transparent and fully controllable as all the sales process related data is gathered in a single system and can be interacted with through a single user interface. It was achieved through building a SOA based integration solution that is interacting with over ten internal systems with JBPM based workflow engine on top.
Selected features of the Direct Delivery platform:
- User interfaces were developed and optimized for a number of different roles: telemarketing sales representative, sales manager, order processing specialist, order processing manager.
- Full integration with warehouse management software was implemented, ensuring availability of stock level information, reservation functionality, automatic updates of the information on new products in stock.
- Flexible offer generation logic can now be customized by employees with no expertise in IT.
- Custom offer validation and approval mechanisms were implemented.
- An intelligent data entry mechanism automatically checks newly entered customers against blacklists and uses National Post Office-approved street address database to ensure address validity./li>
- Intelligent delivery conditions’ selection only adapts according to the factual service availability.
- The platform integrates with with national mobile number portability (MNP) system to streamline mobile number migrations from other operators
- Services activation adapters implement complicated activation logic in internal customers billing system.
The system helped Bitė Lietuva and Bite Latvija to radically cut sales process costs and service delivery time while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction as human errors were practically eliminated from the process.
Comments are closed.